1. Prepare raw crab feet sticks, white tofu and blood tofu.
2. Cut the tofu into 3 cm pieces and set aside.
3. Boil water in a pot and add tofu cubes to blanch water to remove impurities and beany flavor.
4. Take out the blanched tofu and immediately put it in cold water and let it cool before draining the water for later use.
5. Clean the blood tofu and cut into chunks.
6. Blood tofu is made in the same way as white tofu.
7. Put the bottom oil in the pot and heat, add the onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant.
8. Add the white tofu and stir fry over medium heat to slightly turn yellow.
9. Add blood tofu cubes and stir fry evenly.
10. Add appropriate amount of water or stock to simmer over high heat.
11. Add seasoning sugar, salt and monosodium glutamate when the soup is thick enough to taste.
12. The two-color tofu is packed into the plate and the crab feet sticks are peeled and everything is placed on the side of the plate, so beautiful.
13. It's a good meal with a bowl of rice.
14. This delicious dish is both nutritious and slim.
15. Exquisitely prepared each meal will make people feel happy.
16. Live happily every day.
Tofu is one of the soybean products, and there are many varieties, including southern tofu, northern tofu, water tofu, plate tofu, bagged tofu, and stuffed tofu. Tofu has a light flavor and is suitable for all kinds of cooking. It uses tofu as a blank and can also be processed into various soy products, such as fermented bean curd and bean skin. South tofu contains 88g of water, 6g of protein, 2.5g of fat per 100g, and is also rich in other vitamins and minerals. Each 100g of Beitofu contains 80g of water, 12g of protein, and 4.8g of fat. It is also rich in other vitamins and minerals. From its nutritional content, it can be known that tofu can be used as a source of high-quality protein. Compared with the northern tofu, the southern tofu has a higher water content, and the northern tofu has a relatively high protein content, which is a high-quality protein. source.