by Rapeseed Hemp Sauce
1. Prepare the ingredients you need, my amount is three large soft euros!
2. In addition to butter and dried cranberry, other materials are poured into the bread machine from liquid to solid, and the kneading function is activated. The time is set at about 15 minutes!
3. After the first kneading is over, add butter and dried cranberry, and enable the kneading function again. Set the time to about 25 minutes!
4. After kneading the dough, the dough is very tense and you can easily release the mask!
5. Put the dough in the oven, select the fermentation function, and leave it for about an hour. (I use a Panasonic oven, and the temperature is set to 0 during fermentation, but it still has a temperature.) Normal temperature fermentation will take about 1.5-2 hours, depending on the temperature! Generally, the first fermentation is completed when the dough doubles in size!
6. When the dough has doubled in size, the first fermentation is complete!
7. Press the exhaust, sprinkle with high-gluten flour, divide into 3 equal parts, and let it rise for about a quarter of an hour!
8. Roll each dough into a strip, roll it up, and sprinkle a small amount of high-gluten flour on it, cross it!
9. Put it into the oven for the second fermentation, about half an hour! The next step is to bake, preheat the oven to 180 degrees, and bake on the top and bottom for about 30 minutes to get out of the oven! When baking, put a tray underneath, and fill the tray with some water, so that the baked bread will be softer inside!
10. Freshly baked cranberry whole wheat soft European, sweet and sour!
When fermenting, put a tray with water underneath, which will make the baked bread softer!