1. After washing spinach, blanch it in boiling water to remove oxalic acid
2. After adding water to bok choy, use a wall breaker to make spinach juice for later use
3. Add salt, eggs, sugar and knead into a smooth dough
4. After wake up
5. Knead the dough again to exhaust
6. After kneading, it is divided into smooth dough, and the second proofing is 15 minutes
7. Because it is whole wheat flour with egg, you can feel the dough is very firm and not sticky at all during kneading.
8. Steam the pot under cold water, turn off the heat for 15 minutes after the pot is turned on, and simmer for another 10 minutes, you can enjoy!
9. The steamed buns have the fragrance of vegetables and chewy!
The ratio of water to noodles is very simple. Just like ordinary steamed buns, you can add more water if there is less water until the noodles are kneaded into a smooth dough that is not sticky and non-sticky. Spinach must be blanched in boiling water. After the spinach juice has a temperature after breaking the wall, the yeast can be directly added to the spinach juice to melt. The steamed buns have vegetables and eggs, and the colors are bright, kids will love it!