1. Wash the chicken wings and drain the water, draw two knives on the back and put them in a bowl.
2. Add salt and chicken essence, and pour in soy sauce.
3. Add New Orleans marinade and sweet cornstarch.
4. Grab it with your hands, wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator to taste for about 2 hours.
5. Beat the eggs and coat the marinated chicken wings with egg liquid.
6. Then wrap the front and back sides of the chicken wings with sweet juice garden bread crumbs. This bread crumbs has no odor and is easy to use.
7. Put the code into a non-stick baking pan.
8. Put it into the middle layer of the preheated oven and heat it up and down at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
9. Take out the chicken wings and turn them over one by one.
10. Put it into the middle of the oven again, and heat up and down to 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
11. Eat hot after being baked, crispy and delicious!
12. very delicious.
Please adjust the temperature according to the temperament of your own oven.