1. Prepare ingredients: taro, sticky rice noodles, fresh shrimp, scallion white and other ingredients;
2. Wash the taro and cook in a pot;
3. Peel the cooked taro;
4. Taro, peeled and chopped;
5. Thaw fresh shrimp, wash and drain;
6. Heat the pan, pour the oil, add the fresh shrimp and ginger powder and stir fragrant;
7. Pour the sautéed prawns, rice noodles, and scallions into the taro puree, add salt and five-spice powder and mix well;
8. Mix well mashed taro to make balls;
9. Heat the pan, pour the oil, the oil temperature is about 180 degrees, put the cooked balls in, fry them until golden brown, remove;
10. Use absorbent paper to absorb the excess grease.
1. Fresh shrimp should be fragrant, can remove fishy, and it will be more delicious;
2. Don't make the balls too big;
3. The oil temperature should be controlled well, the warmth is too low, not crispy, too high, and easy to paste.