1. Fry crucian carp until golden on both sides, remove and set aside
2. In another casserole, put the fried crucian carp
3. Pour enough boiled water at once
4. Bring the fire to the boil, add ginger slices, pour some cooking wine, and cook for a little longer after boiling
5. Cut soft tofu carefully
6. When the crucian carp is boiled loosely and the soup is completely white, add the soft tofu to medium heat and cook until there are holes on the surface of the soft tofu
7. Add appropriate amount of sugar to make fresh (you can leave it alone), season with salt, turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped chives.