1. Mince garlic and coriander root
2. Put minced meat, cornstarch, white pepper, salt, minced garlic, and chopped coriander in a bowl, mix well by hand, and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes
3. Peel the cucumber, cut into pieces (about 5 cm), and remove the seeds (digging with a small spoon or using a biscuit model). Cut the carrot into thin slices and use a model to make a pattern
4. Fill the marinated ground meat into the large cucumber without seeds
5. Put the stuffed cucumber, chicken stock, water, and flower-shaped carrot slices in the inner pot of the electric pot; put 1 cup of water in the outer pot, close the lid, and press the button to heat
6. After the button pops up, add soy sauce to taste, sprinkle some chopped green onion and coriander leaves to finish.