1. Prepare rice, potatoes, curry powder, onions, green peppers, etc.
2. The garlic is smashed; the potatoes, onions and green peppers are washed separately and cut into small pieces for later use.
3. Add cooking oil to the rice cooker and heat; sauté garlic cloves and onions.
4. Pour the potatoes.
5. Add beef.
6. Pour in curry powder.
7. Add an appropriate amount of cold water and bring to a boil.
8. Wash the rice, pour it into a rice cooker; add a proper amount of salt, stir well; transfer to the rice cooking stall and simmer.
9. Put the simmered curry beef rice into a bowl and serve while it is hot.