1. Prepare the materials
2. Wash the chicken to remove the tail and fat and chop into small pieces
3. Cut tomatoes into pieces, and cut carrots, onions and yams into equal-sized hob pieces
4. Put the chicken in a pot of cold water, boil over high heat, skim off the blood foam, remove it, wash and drain
5. Pour oil into the pan, add onion first, fry until fragrant, put the chicken in the pan and stir fry
6. When the chicken is fried until the color changes, pour it into the boiling water of the marinated chicken, add star anise and bay leaves
7. After boiling, turn the heat to medium-low and add curry and a teaspoon of sugar
8. Keep cooking on medium-low heat for about 20 minutes, add coconut milk
9. Add tomato ketchup, onion and yam and simmer for about 10 minutes
10. Add a spoonful of whipped cream, add an appropriate amount of salt, stir evenly, and place it in the cooked dumpling pot.
1. Curry has different flavors such as original, slightly spicy, heavy spicy, etc., choose the one that suits you;
2. When cooking curry, use medium and small heat, and pay attention to stirring, otherwise it will be easy to paste;
3. For the side dishes of the hot pot, you can choose your favorite vegetables. The curry is full of flavor, and you can choose some lighter hot foods to be delicious;
4. The method of sauce is to mix the ingredients of the sauce well, add some spicy oil if you like;
5. Dumplings are being cooked when the curry chicken is about to come out of the pot.