1. Cut the beef meatballs in half and change them to a knife
2. Peel and halve small potatoes
3. Heat the pan and add oil, sauté the garlic, add beef balls, and fry until the bottom of the meatballs is slightly yellow
4. Add potatoes, add salt and chicken powder, stir fry
5. Take the casserole, add some water, heat up, add beef balls and potatoes. Boil until the potatoes are delicious
6. Add the curry and cook until the curry melts
7. Potatoes and beef balls are both delicious, add the chopped green onion and turn off the heat
1. The beef ball itself has a salty taste, pay attention to increase or decrease when adding salt.
2. The curry itself is not salty. Don't put it in too early, otherwise it will become sticky.
3. When the casserole is just opened, stir it with chopsticks to avoid sticking to the pot.