1. Beat the eggs
2. Add cold water and continue to break up
3. Add flour and stir
4. It looks like this after mixing the flour and egg liquid evenly
5. Then pour a small amount of steamed fish soy sauce, salt and pepper, and a small amount of table salt, and stir well
6. Add the chopped green onion, stir evenly, then turn on the fire, put a little peanut oil in the pot
7. Put a spoonful of the mixture into the pot
8. Feel that the batter underneath has formed, immediately turn to the other side, master the heat, and it will be out of the pot within 1 minute.
9. The crispy and soft omelet is ready
Note: 1. Don't put too much food, because there is salt in salt and pepper, if you don't put salt and pepper, you can add salt directly;
2. After putting the oil in the pan, it is best to move the pan. Don't just let the bottom of the pan have oil. You should spread the oil a bit larger, so as to prevent the batter from sticking to the pan if the batter is spread out and some places are not covered with oil. ；
3. When pancakes, you must master the heat. You can't use high fires. You need to alternate between medium and low fires. But most of the time, you use low fires, otherwise the cakes will batter quickly;
4. Remember, the biscuits should be eaten immediately after they are out of the pan, otherwise they won’t be crispy after a long time!