by Dance Spirit 1027
1. Add eggs and salt directly to flour to knead into a smooth dough, then put a little oil on the surface, put it in the basin, cover it, and let it sit for about half an hour.
2. Wash the surface of the cucumber, do not peel it, slice it with an oblique knife, then change the knife into thin strips; finely dice the eggplant; chop ginger and garlic into fine pieces and set aside
3. Mix the sweet noodle sauce and soybean sauce in a ratio of 1:1, add an appropriate amount of water and stir to boil
4. Heat the wok with oil, add the pork filling and stir-fry until the color changes
5. Add ginger and minced garlic and continue to fry for a fragrance
6. Add the eggplant and continue to stir-fry evenly, pour in the mixed sauce, add a little sugar to a boil, if you feel that the water is not enough, just add it at this time
7. Turn the heat to a low heat and cook until the juice is collected. It should not be too dry. It will become a thicker state. Increase or decrease the amount of salt according to your taste, and then set aside.
8. In another pot, boil water, put the static dough into the noodle machine, the surface of the dough already has oil, so there is no need to apply oil on the inner wall of the noodle machine, otherwise this step will be added to prevent the dough from sticking to the pressure. On the inner wall of the noodle machine, directly press into the pot
9. Bring to a boil, pour in cold water once, boil it again, and serve, top with cucumber shreds, pour in the fried sauce that suits your taste, mix and eat, it is very fragrant, even the bad pasta of our family can accept it, haha, What a happy noodle
1. The ratio of flour to eggs is about 2:1. If you don't use eggs, you can use the same amount of water instead, but the noodles made from eggs have a stronger taste;
2. The ratio of sweet noodle sauce to soybean sauce is 1:1, which is also determined by my taste. Because these sauces are already salty, please increase or decrease the salt as appropriate in the later period;
3. Again, for me in the south, pasta is not authentic or unauthentic. Anyway, the one that suits your taste is the best, so don't be too picky.