by The Rhyme of the Sea Food
1. After the vegetables are dry cleaned, soak them for one hour and pick them up.
2. Put dried vegetables and candied dates in a clay pot.
3. After the water in the pot is boiled, add the pork bones and cook.
4. Rinse again with running water. Doing so can remove the bloody smell and foam of the pork bones, and the soup will be more delicious.
5. Put the pork bones in the clay pot. Cover, turn the fire to a gentle boil for one and a half hours.
6. Season with salt.
7. Just serve.
Dried vegetables will be better soaked in a pot