1. The crucian carp is cleaned and handled well.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, and the crucian carp is covered with flour for frying on both sides.
3. Fry one side and then turn over and fry the other side.
4. Take out the fried fish and set aside.
5. In a separate pot, saute the onion, ginger, and garlic.
6. Add the tomatoes and stir fry evenly.
7. Add various seasonings and mix evenly.
8. Add half a bowl of water, and I also put a fish bag.
9. Put the fish in, bring to a boil on high heat, turn to low heat, cover and simmer.
10. Drain the broth.
11. After serving, pour the sauce on top of the fish.
1. Crucian carp has more spines, so be careful when eating.
2. The big crucian carp can be cut on the body, which is convenient for the taste.