1. Knead the dough first, mix the flour with warm water to form a smooth dough, first make it into a simple dough, and knead after about 10 minutes, so that the dough will be smooth after kneading three times. The ratio of flour to water is 2:1.
2. Chop pork into mashed meat and add chopped green onions
3. Add oyster sauce, cooking wine, pepper, cooking oil and salt
4. Stir evenly in one direction
5. Rub white radish into thin strips, mix well with a little salt and pickle it. Kill some water
6. Squeeze the shredded radish slightly and chop a few simple knives
7. Put the shredded radish into the meat and mix briefly, then add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and mix well. Don’t omit this sesame oil. Use some sesame oil for the radish filling to enhance the flavor.
8. The noodles are good for making small noodles, the boiled dumplings should not be too big, roll the cakes
When cooking the dumplings, boil the dumplings under the water and bring them to the boil. After half a minute, pour in about a small bowl of cold water and boil. Repeat this process three times. When you see the dumplings floating up and bulging, they will be cooked.
When the radish stuffed dumplings start with the meat filling, put the oil normally, and then put some sesame oil when putting the shredded radish later, this filling is very flavorful.