1. Wash all the ingredients, dice the crab feet sticks, cut tomatoes into small pieces, shred carrots, and shred seaweed.
2. Add the broth to the pot and bring to a boil.
3. Add all the ingredients except seaweed and eggs at one time, boil again, and skim any foam.
4. Add chopped seaweed and other seasonings except chicken essence, and cook until the tomatoes are ripe and rotten.
5. Beat the eggs, add them to the soup and boil again, turn off the heat, add the chicken essence, and stir well.
6. Put it out into a container.
7. Have a bite, it's so delicious.
1. All materials can be adjusted as you like.
2. If there is no stock, replace it with water, and then add an extra teaspoon of chicken essence.