1. Eggplant cleaned and sliced
2. After the water is boiled, steam for seven minutes in the pot, take it out and let cool
3. Mince garlic, cut millet pepper into circles
4. Pour in hot oil, pour in salt, sugar, balsamic vinegar, light soy sauce, chili oil
5. Stir well
6. Tear long strips after letting the eggplant cool
7. Pour in the sauce
The eggplant should not be steamed for too long. If it is too soft, it will affect its appearance and taste. Tap it lightly with chopsticks, and it means it is ripe. The sauce can be adjusted according to your own taste, remember to stir evenly when eating.