1. Mix Angel Yeast with water and stir according to the instructions in the instructions, then pour it into the flour, pour the water while stirring, first stir the flour into small flakes, and then start to knead the dough.
2. Cover the reconciled dough with damp cotton gauze and put it in a place where the temperature is slightly higher. I put it next to the heater at home, and it will be proofed for 1 hour.
3. Knead the mixed dough again to prepare the cake.
4. You can start preparing the scallion oil when the dough is soaked. Chop the chives, put them in a bowl, pour in an appropriate amount of peanut oil, add a little salt, and mix well.
5. Pull down a fist-sized piece of the reconciled dough and roll out a long-shaped piece of dough,
6. Brush the dough with a layer of oil, sprinkle a little salt and five-spice powder, and then sprinkle with scallion oil.
7. Fold the noodles sprinkled with shallot oil and seasoning in half.
8. Roll up like in the picture.
9. Press into a dough cake.
10. Roll into a dough cake.
11. Brush the electric baking pan with peanut oil.
12. Put the noodles in a greased electric baking pan, brush both sides of the cake with oil.
13. Turn it over after 5 minutes of baking.
14. It will be out of the pan after another 5 minutes of brazing.