1. Prepare the ingredients and seasonings for enoki mushrooms in red oil
2. Wash the Chaotian pepper and cut into small circles, dice the sharp pepper, mince the ginger and garlic
3. Cut shallots into small circles
4. Wash enoki mushrooms, cut off the roots, put them in a heat-resistant glass bowl, and pour hot water
5. Put it in the microwave, cover and leave a certain gap
6. Flammulina velutipes is bitten on high heat in a microwave oven for one minute to break the life and remove the purine
7. Soak the cooked enoki mushrooms in cold water and drain the water
8. Mix 2 teaspoons of Laoganma red oil, 1/2 teaspoon raw oil, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, 1 teaspoon oyster sauce, 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, and 1.5 teaspoons white sugar into red oil juice
9. Pour shallots, ginger, garlic, green and red pepper diced into a bowl, add a little salad oil
10. Put it in the microwave and bite it on high heat for 1 minute. After sauteing, add chicken essence and salt to the enoki mushrooms
11. Pour the red oil juice evenly on the enoki mushrooms, garnish with a little green onion, and serve.
The enoki mushroom can be quickly blanched in the microwave, saving time and effort
This recipe uses Midea's smart microwave oven, model X3-L239C, capacity 23L, power 900W, please adjust the heating time appropriately according to the power and temperature difference of your own microwave oven.