1. Cut parsley, mushrooms, lotus root into pieces and use a knife
2. Wash the prawns to remove the prawn gun and prawn hair
3. Wash the wok and put it on the stove
4. Dry and pour in peanut oil
5. Heat, add green onion and ginger and stir fry until fragrant
6. Pour the sea prawns
8. Then add the hot and spicy pot ingredients and fry until fragrant, and the red oil
9. Add lotus root and stir fry for a while
10. Add parsley and stir fry
11. Finally add the mushrooms and stir well
12. Close the lid and simmer slightly
13. Add salt to taste
14. Just out of the pan, this wok saves time and effort, heats evenly, and the dishes are bright in color.
1. To cook this dish, the heat must be mastered. The maturity of the ingredients is different, so they must be placed separately to prevent some of them from being cooked quickly and some of them slowly.
2. Various vegetables can also be blanched with water in advance.