1. Rinse the rice and millet with water and soak for half an hour (you can put some ginger when soaking).
2. Soak the mushrooms (soak in advance) and leave the water for soaking the mushrooms! ! !
3. Soak the seafood in salt water and add cooking wine (white vinegar, white wine) to get rid of fishy.
4. Boil the mushroom water and fry the seafood and mushrooms (Xiaoyou: put carrots and corn kernels...) (PS: say the important thing three times, don't fry the green leafy vegetables together), set aside.
5. Drain the water and ginger from the rice. When cooking the porridge, add new water and cook to the extent you like (must be cooked) (PS: When cooking porridge, the ratio of water to rice: 1. Thick porridge 8:1. 2. Normal 10:1. 3. Congee: 13:1) (When cooking porridge, you can also add a small amount of alkaline noodles, so that the taste will be more fragrant. But be sure not to put too much, or the whole pot of porridge will turn green. .........)
6. After the porridge is cooked, you can add the Meimei ingredients and a small amount of minced ginger (cook more for a bit more delicious)
7. Finally, add seasonal vegetables and chopped green onions (you can add a little salt, chicken powder, and pepper) and it's ready to cook! (Don’t forget, you need to stir fry the vegetables.) (You can put some oil, sugar and ginger in PS stir-fry, the vegetables will be green and not sizzling)
Although the steps are a bit cumbersome, it is suitable to do when there is nothing to do, but the taste is definitely - (Northeast dialect insertion) Kung Kong Di!