1. Prepare lean pork meat and fresh beans, wash the lean pork meat and chop into minced meat, and cut the beans into small cubes.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add minced meat and stir fry to change color.
3. Add the beans and stir fry for a few minutes, then add salt and soy sauce to taste.
4. Wash the red pepper, remove the seeds and cut into small cubes. Add the diced red pepper, add a little water, cover and simmer for two minutes.
5. Stir-fry the beans until they are soft, and add hot fried fresh dew to taste.