1. Ingredients: 350g duck gizzards, celery, 4 green onions, 1 stalk, 1 tablespoon of blended oil Seasoning: 1 tablespoon of oil consumption, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of salt, 3 grams of monosodium glutamate
2. Wash the duck gizzards (I asked the boss to cut them at the market) Wash the celery and cut into sections for later use
3. When the oil temperature rises, pour in the chives and sauté.
4. Pour in the washed duck gizzards and stir-fry until cooked and set on a plate.
5. Pour in half a spoon of oil and wait for the oil temperature to rise.
6. Pour the celery and fry until the color changes. Pour in the fried duck gizzards and stir fry evenly.
7. Pour 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
8. Pour 1 tablespoon of cooking wine.
9. Finally, pour in 3 grams of salt and a little MSG and stir fry until it tastes.
*Duck gizzards should be evenly thin when sliced, and they are easy to cook when they are fried
*You can add it yourself if you like it, but the cooking wine is to remove fishy, you can not add it.