1. Peel the soybean sprouts, wash and control water. Shred the onion, not too thin.
2. Remove the roots of the enoki mushrooms, wash and control water, cut the two halves, and then tear them apart.
3. Garlic, chopped finely, set aside.
4. Warm a pan with cold oil, and stir-fry the onions for a fragrant flavor.
5. Then add soybean sprouts and dried chili, stir fry to remove the beany taste.
6. Then add the enoki mushrooms and stir fry, add an appropriate amount of cooking wine to remove the peculiar smell, seasoning add an appropriate amount of five-spice powder, sugar, oyster sauce, light soy sauce and salt. With a small amount of water, simmer slightly until the bean sprouts enoki mushrooms are mature, collect the soup, add the minced garlic, stir evenly, and it will be out of the pot.
7. The finished product is fresh and slightly spicy. The different tastes of soybean sprouts and enoki mushrooms collide. The aroma of beans and mushrooms are delicious, and the taste is really good 😋.