1. Shred the green onion and ginger.
2. Shred cooked lamb tripe.
3. Put the scallion and ginger in the hot oil in the pot and saute.
4. Add cumin and fry it fragrant.
5. Stir fry the cumin aroma.
6. Pour in the lamb tripe cut before.
7. Stir fry evenly so that the lamb belly is covered with cumin grains.
8. Add a little soy sauce to color.
9. Season with MSG.
10. After mixing well, take it out of the pot.
1. If you like spicy food, you can add some chili when frying cumin, which tastes better.
2. The lamb's tripe has been cooked before, so you don't need to fry it for too long, it can be out of the pot after it is colored and flavored.
3. At the beginning, the color of cumin should be checked, and the heat should be controlled well, otherwise it will not taste good if it burns.