1. Wash the broccoli and pick it into small flowers.
2. After the water is boiled, add a little salt, add the broccoli, and scald for 1 minute to remove.
3. Soak in cold water to keep it green.
4. Cut the bacon into thin slices.
5. Cut green and red peppers into strips.
6. Add a little oil to the pot, heat up, add green and red peppers, and stir fry a few times.
7. Add the bacon and stir fry again.
8. Stir fry until the green and red peppers are broken and add broccoli.
9. Add all the seasonings at once and stir-fry until all the ingredients are cooked through.
10. Remove and install the plate.
11. Here is a recent photo.
1. You can choose your favorite vegetables.
2. Do not scald the broccoli for too long, and soak it in cold water immediately, otherwise it will lose its crispy taste.