2. Soak the vermicelli for 2 hours to soften
3. Cut the green onion into sections; cut the dried chili into sections and remove the seeds; think about adding carrots to taste better, and then cut carrots into shreds
4. Bean sprouts, remove the roots and wash
5. Blanch the vermicelli, remove and drain
6. Heat oil in a pot, sauté the dried chilies
7. Add bean sprouts and stir-fry until broken
8. Then add the vermicelli, carrot shreds and green onion and stir well
9. Then add salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce and vinegar to season and fry evenly.
I soak the vermicelli in cold water.