1. Wash the green peppers, remove the seeds, and slice the lean meat. Chili peppers are best used for stir-fried pork with peppers, but I switched to Wuhu peppers today because I was afraid of children getting angry.
2. Cut the green pepper into slightly larger pieces than the meat. Marinate the sliced meat with salt, light soy sauce, and starch for about 10 minutes.
3. Add oil to the hot pan and fry the meat for later use.
4. Add oil to another pot, add ginger and garlic, then add chili, add salt and sauté for about 2 minutes, add a little old Ganma, dark soy sauce, and oyster sauce, sauté until the chili is almost cooked, add the fried pork slices.
5. Stir fry a little, out of the pot.
I didn’t buy a good pork belly today. It’s better to use pork belly to fry chili next time.