1. First cut the cabbage and the cabbage gangzi into small pieces
2. Pour a little cooking oil in the hot pan, chop the garlic cloves and stir until fragrant
3. Pour the chopped cabbage into the wok and stir fry, super soft
4. Then pour the rice into the pot, stir fry together, and stir-fry.
5. Pour in the delicious abalone spicy sauce, stir fry for a while, and fry evenly
6. Sprinkle in a little salt and stir-fry the light soy sauce evenly
7. Then sprinkle in the chopped coriander, stir fry and you can get out of the pot