1. Ingredients: lettuce, eggs, rice, soaked dried mushrooms
2. Pinch the rice, crack the egg, add a little salt and stir into the egg mixture, soak the mushrooms softly and diced, remove the dried onions and cut the tails.
3. Wash and drain lettuce, cut into cubes
4. Heat up a pan, add appropriate amount of oil, add green onion and mushrooms and sauté until fragrant
5. Pour the lettuce and stir fry for a while
6. Tune salt
7. Add rice and continue to stir fry
8. Pour in the soy sauce, pick up the pan and toss evenly
9. Stir the egg mixture evenly again, pour it on the rice, keep it for a while, don’t turn the rice, then the bottom of the pot will make a sizzling sound, and the egg liquid on the rice is half-solidified.
10. Add chicken powder and sesame oil, then use a spatula to mix the rice, or the whole pot of rice can be picked up and stir-fried evenly
Pinch the rice before frying, and pour the egg liquid directly on the rice, so that each grain of rice is coated with the egg liquid, and the taste and color are good. The ingredients can be changed according to personal preference.