1. Prepare raw rice, spicy cabbage, Chinese sausage, fungus, coriander, and spring onions for later use
2. Sliced sausage
3. Spicy cabbage cut into strips
4. Cut coriander and chopped green onion and set aside
5. Pour oil into the pan, heat it, add the chopped green onion, sauté the sausage, and fry it to create a fragrance
6. Add spicy cabbage and stir fry evenly
7. Pour in the rice and stir fry over low heat
8. The rice is evenly coated in the spicy cabbage soup
9. Put the fungus and salt and monosodium glutamate into the high heat and stir fry quickly and evenly taste, then you can enjoy it
10. Delicious and tempting fried rice with sausage and spicy cabbage packed into a bowl and compacted
11. Cover a plate and buckle upside down is a beautiful shape.
12. I fry a beautiful egg and put it on it. The value is instantly bursting.
13. Pairing with fried fish, fresh milk, and fruit is simply too appetizing
14. Sausage, spicy cabbage and rice mix and match the mouth, the mouth is super perfect, the lips and teeth are delicious and the aftertaste is endless
15. Ordinary ingredients are prepared with heart, so there are unexpected surprises
16. This delicacy is instantly satisfied with the nutritional value of fried eggs
17. Sausage and spicy cabbage fried rice is delicious and the first choice for office workers.
Spicy cabbage is rich in nutrients, in addition to sugar, fat, protein, crude fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, it is also rich in vitamins. Especially after fermentation, lactic acid bacteria are produced.
1. Spicy cabbage contains rich inorganic substances such as calcium, copper, phosphorus, iron, etc., which can promote the absorption of vitamin C and vitamin B.
2. The raw material of spicy cabbage itself contains a lot of cellulose, which can prevent constipation and enteritis or colitis and other intestinal diseases.
3. The vitamin C, carotene, phenolic oxide, chlorophyll and other ingredients contained in spicy cabbage have anti-acidification effects and can inhibit aging, especially effective in anti-aging skin. The anti-acidification effect of spicy cabbage differs in different stages of fermentation, and the anti-acidification effect during the proper period of fermentation is the highest.
4. Spicy cabbage can prevent acidosis caused by acidification of the blood caused by eating too much meat and other acidic foods. It is an alkaline food.