1. Prepare all the ingredients, the squid can be slaughtered by the seller
2. Tear off the black film from the corner of the squid. Squid whiskers are not easy to remove the black film. You can use a small brush to remove the black film.
3. Cut the squid body horizontally from the center, and cut it with an oblique knife at the upper right corner of one side. The depth is three-quarters of the squid, and the distance of each knife is about 3 mm.
4. After cutting, cut straight from the lower right corner, the same depth is three-quarters of the squid, the distance of each cut is about 3 mm
5. Then cut the squid into long strips about 2.5 cm
6. Cut the squid into sections. Wash all the cut squid to control water, marinate it with cooking wine and ginger.
7. Wash the green and red hot peppers and remove their seeds, then cut into long strips with an oblique knife, shred the ginger, and cut the garlic into pieces
8. Use salt, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, pepper, add a little cornstarch and stir to make a sauce for later use
9. Bring the water in the pot to a boil, blanch the squid in the pot, and quickly remove the water when you see the squid rolled up
10. In another oil pan, stir-fry the ginger and garlic
11. Then add green and red hot peppers and stir fry
12. Add squid and stir fry
13. Pour the fish sauce to make it fresh, then add the sauce, stir-fry over high heat, and serve
1. When cutting squid, you must cut it down without returning it, otherwise the pattern is not beautiful enough;
2. It does not take too long for the squid to be blanched and fried, and the taste will become hard after too long.