1. Wash chicken wings with water
2. Pour out the water, add a spoonful of flour, and grab it with your hands
3. Then add water and continue to wash for a while to wash off the dirt and blood on the surface of the chicken wings, and then rinse them with running water, so that the chicken wings will be relatively clean.
4. Cut off the root of the garlic, smash it, peel it, then chop it, set aside
5. Cut the chicken wings on both sides to make it easier to taste
6. Put it in a large bowl, add minced garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, 2 grams of salt, black pepper powder, put on disposable gloves, fully grasp the chicken wings, massage for a while, add more flavor
7. Put the chicken wings in a small bowl, cover with plastic wrap, put in the refrigerator, and marinate for a good taste, marinate for about four hours
8. Take out the chicken wings, remove the plastic wrap, preheat the oven up and down to 200 degrees, preheat for five minutes
9. Prepare grilling rack, put the chicken wings upside down, put them in the middle layer of the oven, and put a greased paper baking tray on the bottom layer, which is convenient for later cleaning
10. Heat up and down at 200 degrees, bake for 15 minutes
11. Take it out and turn it over, smear the surface with marinated juice, and continue to bake for about ten minutes
12. When it’s out, the garlic-flavored grilled chicken wings are ready.