1. Add appropriate amount of yeast and warm water to flour to form a dough
2. Soak the fungus and chop it
3. Wash and chop cabbage
4. Wash and chop tofu skin
5. Beat the two eggs and pour them into the pan and stir-fry them.
6. Pour all the vegetables into the pan, mix well, add some oil
7. Add the right amount of salt
8. Add some oyster sauce
9. Add appropriate amount of sesame oil
10. Stir all the fillings evenly
11. It becomes a steamed bun after filling in the right amount of stuffing
12. Pack all the buns
13. Put the wrapped buns in the pot for a second time. After about 40 minutes, steam on medium heat for 10 minutes, turn off the heat and simmer for 3 minutes before turning on.
After the eggs are fried in the pan, you can turn off the heat, and then mix the other ingredients in the pan to adjust the flavor, so that the mix is more even.