1. Pour flour into the dish, add boiling water and stir into flocculent with chopsticks
2. Pour in cold water and form dough, cover with plastic wrap and wake up for 30 minutes or more
3. Prepare the chopped green onion; add appropriate amount of salt and spicy powder to the lard and mix well, or you can mix the chopped green onion together
4. Divide the awake dough into 5 doses
5. Take a small dough and roll it out to grow a pancake
6. Brush with lard, sprinkle with chopped green onion, and then cut into long strips in the middle of the pancakes, without breaking the sides
7. Roll up from one side
8. Roll up the circle again
9. Press flat and roll into pancakes
10. Preheat the pan, put an appropriate amount of oil, put it in the dough, and broil until it is golden brown.
11. Gently pat the surface with a spatula later, it will be more crispy
The water absorption of flour may be different, so please add water according to the actual amount.