1. Prepare the ingredients you need in advance
2. Peel the potatoes and slice them. Don't cut the potatoes too thinly. They will shrink when fried, and will become soft when fried. Too thin will affect the taste.
3. Soak the cut potatoes in clean water for 15 minutes to remove the starch inside.
4. Shred the onion and slice the garlic cloves.
5. Sliced pork belly.
6. Pour an appropriate amount of edible oil into the pot, put the oil in the pot with chopsticks and let it make small bubbles.
7. Put the iced shrimp in a frying pan and fry until the surface is colored, the shell is crispy, and then remove the oil to control it.
8. Put the iced shrimp in a frying pan and fry until the surface is colored, the shell is crispy, and then remove the oil to control it.
9. Leave a little oil on the bottom of the pan, add onions and garlic cloves and fry until fragrant. Add pork belly and fry until transparent, and then add chili sauce to fry out red oil.
10. Then pour in potato chips, celery, iced shrimp and stir-fry evenly, pour in a little soy sauce, dark soy sauce, add a little salt and sugar to taste, quickly stir and stir evenly, and then it will be out of the pot. After serving, sprinkle a little coriander to decorate. .
1. You can choose the side dishes according to your own taste. I like to put celery. Celery is more suitable for dry pot and it smells good.
2. If you like spicy food, you can add more chili sauce. The chili sauce I use is from the spicy pot seasoning package, which tastes very good. 3. Cut the potatoes a little thicker, soak them in water for 10 minutes to remove the starch inside.
4. Don't cut the potato chips too thinly, they will shrink when they are fried, and they will become soft when they are fried. If they are too thin, they will affect the taste.
5. Ice shrimp can also be replaced with fresh shrimp.
6. You can adjust the amount of ingredients according to your own taste. Chinese food can't be overweight.
7. After celery is cut into sections, it can be blanched in boiling water for quick cooking.