1. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces, wash and drain the water for later use. Wash the broccoli and break it into small pieces. Clean the green peppers, carrots, and corn and treat them into small pieces.
2. Add a spoon of salt to the chicken, 1 spoon of oyster sauce, 2 spoons of cooking wine, 2 spoons of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of olive oil, and an appropriate amount of black pepper. Mix well and marinate for more than 30 minutes.
3. When the marinating is almost complete, add water to the non-stick pan, add a spoonful of salt, a little bit of olive oil, add seasonal vegetables (except the green peppers), blanch for 1-2 minutes, remove and drain.
4. Pour the green pepper cubes, add 1 tablespoon of salt, 3 grams of black pepper, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and mix well
5. Spread it flat on a baking sheet lined with greased paper. Then spread the marinated chicken breast on the seasonal vegetables and grind some black pepper.
6. Put it in the lower middle of the oven and bake at 220 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. After baking, take it out and put it on the plate! Is not it simple! Can't wait to eat it!
Super fragrant, the chicken breast is fresh and tender, the corn is crispy and sweet, and the seasonal vegetables are also roasted soft.
1. Marinate chicken with oyster sauce for freshness.
2. A longer marinating time is more delicious!
3. When baking mildly, adjust according to your own oven.