1. Cut the eggplant into cubes, add salt to marinate for 10 minutes, squeeze out the excess water and set aside.
2. Heat the oil to 7 minutes and add the eggplant cubes.
3. Keep the medium to large fire bombing system.
4. Fry the eggplant until the surface is slightly yellow, turn off the heat and remove it, and pour dry oil and set aside.
5. Leave a little base oil, add scallion, ginger, garlic and saute after heating.
6. Pour in minced meat and fry until broken.
7. Pour in the eggplant just now and stir-fry evenly.
8. Add all the seasonings at once, and cook until the soup is dry.
9. Serve out the plate.
10. Taste it, it's so delicious!
1. If you like the tender feeling on the outside, you can wrap the eggplant with potato starch after marinating the eggplant and then fry it.
2. Don't use too much oil for fried minced meat, because some oil will be produced when eggplant is added later.