1. Prepare materials
2. Remove the roots of the crab-flavored mushrooms, break them into pieces, clean them and set aside
3. Remove the roots of the crab-flavored mushrooms, break them into pieces, clean them and set aside
4. Pour a little oil into the pot and stir-fry the crab-flavored mushrooms for moisture
5. Pour out the water in the pan, then pour in the sliced ham and stir fry evenly
6. Pour in a small spoonful of soy sauce, stir fry evenly, set aside for later use
7. Pour flour, an egg, salt and water into a basin and stir until it becomes a paste
8. Spread a little oil in the pan, pour half of the batter into the pan and spread it out along the sides of the pan
9. After the pie crust has solidified slightly, sprinkle the mushroom and ham filling on top
10. Knock an egg in it, cover it with a lid and simmer until cooked.
1 The fillings here can be matched according to your own preferences, but be sure to eat them after they are cooked.
2 When making the batter, do not add water all at once, because the water absorption of each type of flour is different, you can add more or less water according to the degree of the batter, so that the batter is not sticky.
3 The amount here can make 2 crepes.