1. First prepare all the ingredients.
2. Wash the cucumber and cut into small cubes, shred the green onion and ginger, and cut the leek into sections.
3. Wash the crab mushrooms and remove the roots with a knife.
4. Add an appropriate amount of water to the soup pot of the Dongling breakfast machine, boil it, and then add the sliced noodles.
5. After the noodles are cooked and sliced, remove them and let them pass in cold water, then remove and drain the water.
6. Pour peanut oil in the frying pan and heat it up, then sauté the scallions and ginger.
7. Add cucumber diced at this time.
8. Continue to stir-fry for a while on high heat, pour in the light soy sauce and seasoning.
9. According to personal taste, add appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence to taste.
10. After the high heat continues to stir evenly, add the dried sea prawns (soak the dried sea prawns in advance)
11. Continue to stir-fry the high heat until the cucumber diced is broken.
12. Add crab mushrooms at this time.
13. Continue to stir-fry on high heat until the soup thickens.
14. Add the chopped leeks and turn off the heat.
15. Put the cooked noodles in a bowl and pour the toppings on top.