1. Add flour and an egg to the appropriate amount of water and mix the noodles, soak up the noodles for about 30 minutes and knead into a smooth dough
2. Cut the dough into several small pieces, take out one piece and use a rolling pin to roll into a large thin piece of dough. You can control the thickness of the dough yourself. Personally think that the thinner the better.
3. Use a flower mold to extrude the plum shape at one time
4. The pressed plum noodles are cooled for a while. This is also the process of waking up the noodles.
5. Remove the impurities and wash the crab mushrooms for later use
6. Boil the crab-flavored mushrooms in a pot and blanch the mushrooms for a while. It will affect the taste and lose nutrients.
7. The blanched crab-flavored mushrooms are immediately placed in cold water to rinse and drain the water for later use
8. Prepare carrots and cucumbers, peel and wash for later use
9. Carrots and cucumbers are pressed into plum shape with flower molds and crab mushrooms are placed on the plate
10. Bring the plum noodles into a boil under water
11. If the dough swells up, the color becomes transparent, so don’t cook it for too long, so the dough will be too soft (but this depends on the taste of the individual)
12. Put the cooked plum noodles in cold water immediately and wash the viscous substances in the flour several times
13. Pour the old soup into the pot and bring it to a boil
14. Add the prepared carrots, cucumbers, and crab mushrooms at the same time add the seasonings, a pint of fresh soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar, mix well
15. Finally, add MSG to make it fresh and then use water to thicken the starch.
16. Put the plum noodles into the container and evenly pour the prepared seasonal vegetable soup on top
17. Really beautiful and delicious seasonal vegetable noodle soup
18. The breakfast should be full of energy with two fried eggs and small whitebait mixed with edamame. It's delicious.
19. One day is to come in the morning, and the fruit plate records this wonderful time
20. Would you like to have a breakfast like this?
21. Let's enjoy this hearty breakfast together
Noodles are rich in carbohydrates, cellulose and vitamin E. Eating whole-grain foods is a new trend for health and weight loss. Flour is rich in protein, fat, carbohydrates and dietary fiber. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that flour is sweet and cool in nature, has the effects of nourishing the heart and kidneys, strengthening the spleen and thickening the intestines, and quenching thirst.