by aaf (from Tencent.)
1. Soak the rice more than half an hour in advance, and the water is 1.5 times the volume of the rice.
2. Cut the garlic sprouts into 15 mm sections, cut the tomatoes into 1 cm cubes, cut the ginger into ginger shreds, cut the chopped green onion and garlic slices, and slice the ham;
3. The amount of salt in the cooking process should consider the salt content of Jinhua ham;
4. Turn the enamel pot on high heat, turn to medium and low heat, add oil to saute the chopped green onion and ginger, etc., add garlic sprouts and tomatoes and fry them out of the pot;
5. Without washing the oil on the pot wall, pour the soaked rice directly into the pot with residual heat, and turn the high heat to a low heat (500w) to braise the rice;
6. After three minutes, put the ham and continue to braise the rice with 500W heat; (this induction cooker has a cooking time display)
7. After 10 minutes, pour in the fried vegetables, put light soy sauce and oyster sauce;
8. Turn off the heat, it's over. The wall thickness of the enamel pot keeps warm and can be eaten at any time.
Lamei claypot rice and vegetables are crisp and delicious are the characteristics of this practice. Different vegetables are put in order according to the degree of ripening of the vegetables during the cooking process, and they are immediately out of the pot when they are cooked, so as to preserve the nutrition and taste of the vegetables to the maximum extent.