1. Mix flour with water (80-90g) into a snowflake shape, then mix into a dough, set aside to wake up. If you have time to wake up for a while, the dough will become particularly chewy.
2. Prepare topping ingredients: 280 grams of tomatoes, 150 grams of snow peas, 100 grams of soaked fungus, 200 grams of frozen tofu, shallots, ginger, duck shreds, duck soup.
3. Cut the fungus, tomatoes, green onion and ginger well.
4. Heat the pan and pour the oil, add the green onion and ginger first, and then add the duck shreds, stir fry and season with salt.
5. Pour the oil in the pan and heat it up, add the shallots first, and then the tomatoes. After the tomatoes are sautéed, they are softened and then stir-fried with the fungus.
6. Add duck soup and tofu and cook, cook for about 10 minutes, season with salt.
7. Then put snow peas into the pot, boil again, put the duck shreds fried in the previous process "4" into the pot, turn on the fire, and the noodle soup is ready.
8. Cut the awake noodles into large slices and cut into noodles. Note: This process is carried out while cooking the soup.
9. Take a boiling pot, boil the noodles with water, and boil the noodles again.
10. Finally, put the soup and noodles in a large bowl and enjoy.
Don't want to make your own noodles and buy ready-made noodles. Wet noodles or dried noodles are fine.