1. Prepare materials.
2. Wash the chicken breasts, dry them with kitchen paper, and cut them into small cubes.
3. Marinate with salt, light soy sauce, cooking oil, cooking wine, and a spoonful of oyster sauce for 15 minutes.
4. Peel and dice pineapple, wash and dice red peppers and green peppers. Note that the size should be the same as the chicken breast! It will look good when strung together like this!
5. The recipe for deliciousness is all in the sauce! ! ! ! ! ! Woll pot works! ! Sauce making: 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 tablespoon of ketchup, 2 tablespoons of barbecued pork sauce, boil the bubble, sprinkle with black pepper, mix well, let it cool and use it!
6. Use the time to dry the sauce to skewers! The sequence of skewers is: green pepper bottom + chicken breast + red pepper + pineapple. String them in turn.
7. Brush on the air-dried sauce and brush evenly~
8. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put the chicken skewers in the middle of the oven, and cook for 10 minutes.
9. Bake to the 6th minute, turn on the oven and turn over and continue baking. Chicken is easy to cook and should not be grilled for too long. Take it out after 10 minutes and eat.