1. Prepare all materials.
2. Wash the vegetables, shred the ginger, wash and slice the sausage for later use. Light soy sauce and a little dark soy sauce, white pepper, salt, sugar, sesame oil, add a little white cold water and mix well!
3. Soak the rice in water for 1 hour after washing.
4. Brush the inner wall and inner bottom of the kikka pan casserole with a layer of oil. This is to prevent sticking and scorching.
5. Pour the washed rice into the kikka pan casserole, then add a tablespoon of cooking oil and mix well.
6. Pour the washed rice into the kikka pan casserole, then add a tablespoon of cooking oil and mix well.
7. Boil water in a pot. Put a little cooking oil. After the water is boiled, add green vegetables and okra for 10 seconds and then quickly soak in cold water. This will keep the greens from yellowing.
8. Place the casserole on the stove and cover the pot. Heat to a boil over medium heat.
9. Turn to low heat and continue to heat until the moisture is almost dried up, and small pores appear in the rice. Put the sausage on the lid and simmer for two minutes.
10. Beat in another egg, cover and simmer on medium heat for about a minute.
11. Put green vegetables, okra, and diced radish.
12. Change the heat to a low heat and drizzle with the sauce.
13. Turn off the heat and simmer for 1 minute before serving.
1 My meal is for three people. This pot can be used for three people, one person, and the amount should be reduced appropriately.
2 The first time you use this kind of pot, you must raise the pot first. You can cook a pot of porridge first, which can better protect this kind of pot.
3 rice grains should rise and fall one hour in advance.
4 Cut the sausage into thin slices as much as possible to make it easy to cook.
6Before cooking, the pot must be oiled to prevent it from being burnt. The oil is mixed in the rice to make the rice distinct and delicious.