1. The main materials are ready;
2. Put the chicken drumsticks in a pot of cold water, add a few slices of ginger and cook until the water boils and cook for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes;
3. Take out the simmered chicken drumsticks and put them in ice water to cool them out;
4. Place the cucumber slices on the bottom of the bowl and set aside;
5. Chop the chicken legs and put them in a bowl for later use;
6. Fry the peanuts and chop them for later use;
7. To prepare the sauce: mix some chopped green onion, minced garlic, and minced ginger, pepper powder, pepper oil, chili oil, chili pepper, sesame oil, black pepper powder, salt, sugar, and vinegar and mix thoroughly for later use;
8. Pour the prepared sauce on the chicken, then sprinkle with chopped green onion, chopped peanuts, and chopped coriander to complete it.
1. You can sprinkle some pepper powder and chili powder on the surface if you like the spicy taste;
2. If you have chicken fat or broth at home, pour some on it to have more flavor.