1. Ingredients for topping: shredded pork, edamame, mushrooms, pickles
2. Marinate the shredded pork with cooking wine, salt and cornstarch for a while
3. Put the edamame seeds in a bowl, add water, and bite in the microwave for 2 minutes
4. Put the garlic slices and chili cloves in a frying pan until fragrant, and fry the shredded pork until the color changes.
5. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, add pickles and mushrooms and stir fry
6. Then add the fried shredded pork and cooked edamame seeds
7. Add some salt and stir well and it is the topping
8. Put a small bowl of peanut butter, add light salt light soy sauce and fresh sauce,
9. Add homemade scallion oil, balsamic vinegar, and sugar and stir to make a sauce
10. Boil water in the pot and add the noodles to boil and then add cold water to cook
11. After removing it, rinse with pure water and add some oil to prevent the noodles from sticking. Put the noodles in the refrigerator to chill
12. Take out the refrigerated noodles and drizzle with the adjusted toppings, add some fried toppings, and mix well when you eat
Because the noodles have toppings, I didn't add salt to the sauce, and adjusted the seasoning to my liking! If you like spicy food, add some spicy oil or red oil!