1. Chop the meat into coarse grains. I bought the meat from the supermarket. Ask the chef to clean it and process it into shredded meat (the shredded meat is processed three times), and then chop it again by myself until it becomes sticky and granular. Don't process it into meat! The processed meat filling is too thin, the finished product has no taste, and it is not tasty.
2. After the minced meat is chopped, put it in a basin and prepare
3. Put the light soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, white wine, honey and salt into the minced meat and stir vigorously.
4. Then add the powder, rock sugar powder, onion powder, chives powder, ginger powder, pepper and red yeast rice. Stir vigorously. If it is dry, add water and stir. The longer the stirring time, the more viscous it will become.
5. Cover the stir-fried meat with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator to make the sauce for half a day or overnight.
6. After the sheep casing is soaked in cold water for one hour, it is placed on the funnel and directly rinsed with running water several times to clean it.
7. Put the sheep casings in order, install the enema, and prepare the tools and materials.
8. Put the minced meat into the enema and set it up
9. Put the whole casing on the funnel. In this step, it is recommended to put a little cooking oil on the funnel. With the lubrication effect of the oil, it can be easily put in, with a knot at the end.
10. You can start filling the meat. Turn the handle to pour the meat into the casing. While turning the handle, the casing is slowly sent down.
11. The minced meat should not be filled too little or too full, just squeeze it with your hands and squeeze it to half, and fill it all in.
12. Tie a section with cotton thread at intervals of about 10 cm. Manual enema may get air in the casing, and use a needle to pierce the air out. You need to pierce several small holes in each.
13. Hang the prepared crispy intestines to dry for 12 hours or a day, and the skin will be crispy after drying!
14. Crispy intestines with dried skin
15. Steam the crispy intestines with the dried skin on medium heat for 20-30 minutes. After steaming, remove the noodles and eat it!
16. Fry it for more fragrant
17. Haha, it's delicious to no friends!
18. The starch-free granular taste is great!
1. I recommend steaming the crispy sausage after drying. Some people like to cook, so you must be very careful when you cook it. The water must remain frothy and not tumbling for half an hour, or it will be boiled.
2. Crispy intestines are different from air-dried intestines. Crispy intestines have more lean meat and less fat, while air-dried intestines must be fat and thin to taste.