1. Wash the chicken wings and soak them in cold water for 30 minutes. Cut the chicken wings for 3 knives on both sides. It is easy to marinate and taste delicious.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, half a tablespoon of dark soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of honey, a little salt, and marinate for 20 minutes.
3. Brush a small amount of cooking oil in a non-stick pan, then place the chicken wings, and fry on medium-low heat until golden.
4. Pour the marinated chicken wings in the sauce and add 1 bowl of water
5. Cover the lid and bring it to a boil. Turn to medium-low heat and simmer for about 15 minutes. The time can be controlled by yourself.
1. This honey chicken wings must be marinated in advance, the time for stewing chicken wings is mastered by yourself, or you can season it according to your personal preference.
2. Whether the chicken wings are delicious or not, it is important to marinate and taste. If you have enough time, try to marinate as long
3. If you like sweetness, you can add a little more honey, which is more delicious and brighter than just adding sugar.
4. The best thing is to try it