1. Prepare the ingredients. Use plum meat or pork belly for the meat filling. Don't be lean. The taste will be scumming. It must be tender with fat.
2. Mix the noodles, melt the warm water and yeast, put the baking powder into the flour and mix well, pour the warm water into the flour in portions, knead it into a smooth dough, put it in a bowl, and cover with plastic wrap.
Put the dough in a daogrs steamer and leave it to ferment at 35 degrees for about half an hour, or it can be fermented in a pot with warm water.
4. When fermenting, let's make the barbecued pork sauce, heat the pan, add oil, pour in chopped onions and stir fry until fragrant.
5. After the onion becomes soft, pour the meat filling, stir fry quickly to spread, stir fry over medium heat, stir out some of the oil in the fat, and the meat will be less greasy and tender.
6. Then pour soy sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, and Cantonese rice wine to stir fry the aroma. When you see the meat is colored, you can pour the char siu sauce.
7. Pour the char siu sauce and stir-fry evenly, try the taste, the saltiness is fine, just mix the cornstarch and water, pour it into the pot, stir and boil, the char siu filling will start to become sticky and shiny. When you are done, pour it out and let it cool for later use.
8. After the char siu filling is done, the noodles are well fermented, poke a hole down, do not collapse or rebound, take out the noodles, vigorously work a miracle, knead for 5-8 minutes, exhaust the gas inside, and make the buns smooth It's delicious again.
9. The kneaded dough is rolled into long strips and cut into 10 equal parts. Cover the unused dough with plastic wrap to prevent drying.
10. Take a piece of dough, roll it into a thin sheet in the middle and a little thinner on the side, put an appropriate amount of filling, wrap it up, make the pleats look good and have more appetite!
11. The wrapped buns are particularly beautiful. The pleats are more beautiful than the other. They are fermented in a steamer for 20 minutes, and the surface of the buns swells up.
12. Turn on the pure steaming function of the daogrs steamer, steam for 20 minutes, do not open the door after steaming, and then open it for 5 minutes, use the steamer the same operation.
13. The white and fat pork buns with honey sauce are ready, each one is extremely soft and super delicious!